Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What Will You Be This SqwishLand Halloween?

Halloween is just around the corner and I can’t wait. It’s one of my favorite holidays every year—next to Christmas of course. What makes me even more excited is the fact that SqwishLand throws one of the best Halloween virtual celebrations. Have you seen the Halloween-themed world? I love it! I also had fun playing the Ghostly Sqworca puzzle and riddle. How did you guys do in that special minigame? I hope you also won and didn't get lost in time.

Another thing I love about Halloween is the costumes. What will your avatar be in this year's Halloween trick-or-treat in SqwishLand? There are loads of avatar costumes that you can choose from in the Sqwop. Let me show you some of the cool costumes that you can dress up your avatar with.

What Will You Be This SqwishLand Halloween?

What Will You Be This SqwishLand Halloween?

There are 2 cool new avatar costumes, Alligator and Snake, which you can only buy at the Sqwop in the Swamp. The Swamp can only be accessed by players who have reached level 31, so these costumes are exclusive and you can be sure that only a few of you will be dressed up in them.


Go ahead and give them a try. You'll surely look Swamp-tastic this Halloween with these costumes. You can also use them in the Suit Up game events to win some game event points. Happy Halloween fellow SqwishLand fans!

-SqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment