Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Halloween in SqwishLand!

Hi guys! Have you visited SqwishLand lately? If you haven’t yet, go ahead and take a peek. SqwishLand turned into a dark Halloween-themed place over the weekend. But don’t worry, it still packs in a lot of cuteness!

It's Halloween in SqwishLand!
Along with SqwishLand’s makeover, MODJirah's giving away cool Halloween-themed avatar costumes. So if I were you, I'd do my best to join and win those game events.

My favorite Halloween treat from SqwishLand this year is the minigame for the Ghostly Sqworca. You'll find him swimming in the Colt of Clams. Just make sure that you have a scuba gear so you can swim down there and play the minigame.

It's Halloween in SqwishLand!
I'm not gonna tell you what will happen when you click on the Ghostly Sqworca, so you’ll have to go and discover it yourself. Have fun!

-SqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment