Thursday, June 2, 2011

Toys from the Virtual World!

I tell you, Squishies are real!

I did more site exploring today. I found out that the Toys portion part of the site refers to ACTUAL TOYS! Remember that squishies come with Secret codes? They do not only produce that kinds of toys, they do more! Thank you Sqwishland! You give joy to little kids like me.




Aside from the capsuled squishies from 6pack and 12pack tubes, they also have mystery capsules, party mixes, D.I.Y figurines and bracelets. 6pack and 12pack tubes are those squishies in a clear capsule, mystery capsules on the other hand contain one capsule only but you can’t tell what squishie is inside because of its’ colored capsule. Party mixes come in a big ball, like a big capsule and contains a looooot of mixed squishies. D.I.Y. figurines are upsized squishies, like action figures in size. You can create your own design and do mix and match of different colors. For accessories, they have squishy bracelets.

Using sqwishfinder, you can find local stores that sell these toys! Tell your parents now

Till the next adventure!

sqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets 

No comments:

Post a Comment