Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to Shop at the Sqwop

I love shopping at Sqwishland's Sqwop. They've got a lot of cool items for my avatar and SqwishHome. If you still don't know how to shop at the Sqwop, here's a quick and easy guide that I made to help you out:

1. Sqwishland has 3 Sqwops. Choose from the Sqwop located at the Mayan Temple, Sqwicnic, or at the Coral Palace Market.

2. Click on the Sqwop and a window will appear. Choose from the Avatar, Furniture, House, or Special Items tab. I chose the Avatar tab to but a new top for my Avatar.


3. Once you've chose which item to buy, click on the Try button to see how it looks on your Av


4. When you're happy with the item, click on the Buy button. A window will pop up, click Buy.

5. Another window will up up confirming that you've successfully bought the item.


6. To check or use the item you just bought, go to your SqwishHome. Click on the Inventory icon at the lower part of your screen.


7. A window will pop up. Click on the tab where your item is categorized. I clicked on the Body tab because I bought a top. To use the item, select it and click Save.

Happy shopping at the Sqwop!

SqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment