Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sqwishland 2.0 is here!

When I logged in to Sqwishland the other day, I was surprised to see this guy:

Turns out, this player tutorial is one of the newly added features for the launch of Sqwishland 2.0. Squizel was really cute, specially when he started to walk forward and wave his hand.

Squizel taught me the basic tasks in Sqwishland, like walking my avatar from one place to another.


Whenever I successfully do each task that Squizel taught, I leveled up, got bonus Sqwash and earned items like the SqwishMap.



Also, the SqwishMap now has hidden areas! Which means that I will only gain access to some areas when I level up. It's so exciting! My playtime in Sqwishland will be more challenging, I love it!


I was even given a free item from the Sqwop. I chose to get the Cave TV, it looked really cool. If only I can get something like that for my room in the real world too, hmmmm.


That was a really cute and easy tutorial by Squizel. Just by finishing the tutorial, I instantly got to level 4 and got bonus Sqwash. So if I were you, don't skip it, okay?


What level are you guys in now? :)

SqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets  

No comments:

Post a Comment