Thursday, June 23, 2011

Game of the Moment Challenge

Every two weeks, Sqwishland announces a Game of the Moment. A minigame is chosen and whoever gets the highest score will win Sqwash. So I took on the challenge and played this week's Game of the Moment: Sqwabble Rush.

The objective of the game is to shoot the approaching Sqwabbles with the help of a Sqwabble detector.

I couldn't take a screencap while playing the game because I was panicking, LOL. Those Sqwabbles approached slow at first but as I progressed to next levels, they got faster!


In the end, challenge failed. I only got a score of 628. :/ Oh well, at least I tried. That game was hard, but it was FUN!


And I got XP points and Sqwash, so I didn't really lose.


Have you guys seen the highest scorers so far? They're AMAZING. They're like Sqwabble Rush masters.

Have fun playing and goodluck!

SqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets  

No comments:

Post a Comment