Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome to my Sqwlog!

Hi all! Welcome to my blog ;) My name is Joey and this is where I will be telling stories about
my exciting adventures in Sqwishland. Sqwishland is an online world for us kids where we get to
play with cute little Squishies. You guys can access the site here (www.sqwishland.com). Kids like me
get to learn and play mini games at the same time! I really love surfing sqwishland.com because
I get to learn new updates about the game and the squishies every now and then.

The website is full of instructions which are easy to follow and understand! Plus with awesome
graphics too!

This blog of mine will be about the games, characters and updates about sqwishland. I hope you guys
look forward to my adventures/posts! :)

thanks!

Virtual Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment