Saturday, May 7, 2011

Playing Sqwishland for free!

Hello! Today, I will be sharing with you my experience in creating my very own account in Sqwishland, absolutely FREE! Shoutout to my brother who just taught me how to print what’s on my screen! I bet this will help me tell my stories better because you guys will be able to see it

So the first screen looks like this, it’s basically the home page of sqwishland.com. This is where you’ll see the website’s features: membership, toys, mobile, parents, gallery, sqwishfinder, help, and news and a lot of other stuff too. I’ll get to each option on my later entries. For now, let’s just focus on creating an account okay? 

See the big red button that says “Play Now!”? That’s what I clicked when I was creating my account. It led me to a screen that looked exactly like the next picture: 
You get to choose whether it’s your first time to play or if you already have an account. Since it’s my first time, I chose the “New User” option. It transferred me to a page where the site is asking for information like what I want my username to be, my secret password, and my mom or dad’s email. Having my own username and password! Isn’t that awesome! Sqwishland will then send something in the email that you entered. It looks like this:
 
Once you clicked the “Activate Account”, you’re good to go! It’s that easy. Of course you will be needing your parents to check their email for the activation but aside from that, you can easily do it
Now that you have your own username and password, be sure to keep it to yourself only! Another good thing about Sqwishland aside from its awesome games is that it constantly reminds us to be careful especially when dealing with the people we meet online. It’s like their own version of what are parents always say, do not talk to strangers!

I can now choose the existing member option and type in my own username and password! Yeyy!!
There are still many things to write about Sqwishland! But I have to do some exploring and playing the game first
 
‘Til the next adventure!

Virtual Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment