Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sqwishland goes Mobile!

Hello there guys!

Look what I just discovered on Sqwishland.com! I rested from playing minigames for a while and explored the website and I found out that sqwishland have games for mobile too! Sqwishland’s site has got many features, I hope I can explore and visit all of them. For now, I’m gonna try this mobile games. Im not sure though if these are games are for iPhones and iPads only, but that’s what they say on the website.

So I borrowed my pop’s iPhone and searched for these 2 games in the app store. The first one, Sqwishlander Rush costs $0.99 only while the Sqwishfinder’s for free! Exciting! I haven’t tried it yet though. Will ask permission from my dad if he could help me download and play this Sqwishfinder game. I’m sure you’d love it too! Try it out now!

Till the next adventure!

sqwishyJoey

No comments:

Post a Comment