Monday, May 9, 2011

SqwishyJoey gots some Sqwuest!

Hey guys! 
 
Today, I happen to stumble upon the lion while exploring the Sqwungle. He gave me a task! It is kinda fun cause you know, I have something to do aside from just roaming around Sqwishland. Sqwion the lion gave me a quest and maybe when I finish the task, I get to win something!






It’s him right there wearing a crown and that’s me with the shades on my head another good thing about Sqwishland is that it allows you to choose whatever you want to wear. Other gamers are online too and you get to be friends with them as well. Awesome game, ain’t it? Another thing, the Sqwarrot, when you click him, he provides you with interesting facts! Learning and playing at the same time. Momma surely gonna love this!

Now the quest asks me to go to this Sqwicnic Area of the map. It’s just beside the Sqwungle and it’s easy to find other locations too because when you put your mouse over the arrows right there, it shows you the name of the place it’s heading to. So I headed to the Sqwicnic Area but as of now I don’t know what to do I’m really a noob at this…

While I still don’t know what to do, I’ll probably play some mini games. There’s this game of the moment called the Hip Sqwabbler. Sqwishland offers contests to their players too! If you win, you get to have prizes, I think it’s either Sqwash or items you can use in Sqwishland. I haven’t won anything yet because I just started playing but maybe soon I’ll share my adventures in winning something! 









I’ll concentrate on playing this Hip Sqwabbler first and maybe after I’ll share with you guys how this game works so you can try it yourself. And if I happen to figure out how to do my quest, I’ll share it with you guys for sure as well!
Til the next adventure!


Virtual Pets

 





No comments:

Post a Comment