Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting to know Sqwishland Players

Hey, I’m back. How have you been guys? Well, I just wanted to share a new Sqwishland feature I discovered the other day. There’s now an easier way to get to know other Sqwishland players and add them up as your buddies.

1.     Click on a Sqwishland character. These options will pop up:


2.    Then, click on Info to know more about the character.


3.     You can also check out their SqwishHomes by clicking on the Visit Home.


4.     If you want to add them up as a buddy, click Add Buddy



I really love how Sqwishland is making things even easier for everyone to interact and meet other players in the game. I’d love to have you as my buddy too. So next time you see my avatar, don’t hesitate to add me as a buddy or visit my SqwishHome.

See you online!
SqwishyJoey

Virtual Pets  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment