Thursday, February 9, 2012

SqwishLand Throw Feature


I have to confess, I like it when other players notice me or talk to me. Who doesn't? When I'm in one SqwishLand room and everybody's just talking to the players, I try to catch their attention by throwing them things.

“Throw things?” you might ask Hold on. Don't tell me you didn't know that you can do that.

There's a throw feature in SqwishLand. Just click the Throw button on your game panel. Let me show you what kind of things you can throw and at what levels you can unlock them.

  • Balloon – Level 13
  • Sparkle – Level 22
  • Flowers – Level 29
  • Confetti – Level 35
  • Tomato – Level 40
  • Smoke Bomb – Level 44

Just remember, don't annoy the other players by throwing things at them repeatedly. It’s not good to pick fights and we should always play nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment